The Cross-ETP aims at maintaining and expanding the existing European-wide network:
- Creating and maintaining mutual awareness and facilitating contacts, building trust,
- Collecting and generating data and knowledge valuable for the entire community at EU level,
- Encouraging and organising knowledge exchange and other forms of community interaction,
- Extension of the community to other Consumer Goods sectors,
- Joint priority-setting and research and innovation roadmap continuous monitoring and review.
ConXEPT also targets implementation of joint actions:
- Clustering projects according to common applications to facilitate exploitation of results,
- Building roadmaps for large demonstrators where more than one project result can find applicability for exploiting jointly technologies and services,
- Developing content, procedures and channels for joint communication/interaction with external stakeholders.
The Cross-ETP equally fosters the creation of meaningful links to EU instruments (e.g. H2020 NMPB, FoF, COSME) and non-EU initiatives, such as EUREKA! or IMS.
ConXEPT’s intense communication activities include brokerage events, joint actions, conferences, newsletters.