On 29 September 2016, a brokerage event-jointly organized by Textile ETP and the Consumer Goods Cross ETP-will take place at Leopold Hotel, in Brussels.
European Commission Representatives will share with audience key recommendations for textile research in HORIZON 2020 and will present the relevant NMP & FoF topics. These incluse:
- NMBP-22-2017 Business models and industrial strategies supporting novel supply chains for innovative product-services
- FOF-06-2017 New product functionalities through advanced surface manufacturing processes for mass production
- FOF-10-2017 New technologies and life cycle management for reconfigurable and reusable customised products
- Other NMBP/PILOTS and FoF topics
- CIRC-01-2017 Systemic, eco-innovative approaches for the circular economy: large-scale demonstration projects
- Innosup-01-2017 Cluster facilitated projects for new industrial value chain
- SME-related and any other relevant H2020 call topics
Dedicated sessions have been foreseen to discuss project ideas to present for the incoming calls.
The event will then conclude with the introduction of Funding of Consumer Goods Innovation through COSME and the presentation of the Consumer Goods cross-ETP.
The full programme is available in PDF format here